fishing tonight on the riverfront

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], Aug 21, 2009.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Buckdoe and I will be putting in at the cobblestones about six oclock this evening. The Okies and Willie are sopposed to go too except they are planning on launching from Maple Island, although I do not believe they will be able to do so.

2. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    We drove over and looked at the Maple Island ramp and the damn Okie says we can put in there, so that is where we are launching. There were other boat trailers in the parking lot. We walked down and asked an older gentleman that was bank fishing if they seemed to have any problem launching the boats and he said they were making it fine. We only have an 11 inch draw on our boat...so:roll_eyes:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009

3. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Well I stand corrected. If there were other boats out then you can do it. See you guys tonight.:big_smile:

4. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    That's OK Pooper she corrects me all the time...:big_smile: :big_smile:

5. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Trying to talk Mrs Okie in to running over the Chain Of Rocks but she ain't going for it.:crazy: :crazy: The St Louis gauge is showing 17' so there should be plenty of water...:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: Right now it is 1 vote for and 1 vote against, Willie will be with us and feel like he will side with Mrs Okie so it will be 2 against 1..:cool2: :cool2: