Fishing Tomorrow

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by pendog66, Jan 26, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    BigCatSteve and i are heading out for a couple of hours tomorrow in search of some big channels at the river. I know there are big channels in the area its just a matter of them hitting, wish us luck

2. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Good Luck and let us know if anything good comes from it. I have a trip scheduled for Sat...CANT WAIT!!!!

3. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im going tomorrow too, and maybe saturday. you gonna be boat or bank fishin Penn?

4. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i will be bank fishing tomorrow around an area you prolly know. would you want to hook up somewhere Dink

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  6. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    haha you guys want to know something funny?? Dink and i are planning to fish the same spot.

7. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    Good luck to you all/ ill be hitting Hoover Saturday for some saugeye and throwing out some cat bait while I am at it.

8. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    I'm doing a little fishing for the first time this year on sunday. I can't wait! Sorry guys, but I've been hungry for some walleye so thats what I'm fishing for!

9. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well i went today for about 3 hours ended up catchin 6 channels. took a pic of the largest one. fished 3 different deep holes and would catch 2 fish, miss one and nothing for about 30-40 min in each spot. this behemoth weighed in at a whopping 5lbs:D water temp was 38 when i got there and 42 by the time i left, it got too windy for me so i bailed outa there. was using Quarter sized peices of shad. no sign of Penndog, maybe we were talkin about a different spot.

Attached Files:

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Steve and i went out for a couple of hours and caught a runny nose. I lost all my shad because of a freezer malfunction so we were stuck with a couple pieces of skipjack and some livers/ Dink i think i know where you were at it was up around the bend from us, but we cant fish the bank there

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    The score this week so far is: Dink- 6, Pendog and buddy-0.
    Do I have that right?

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    To be fair next time dink has to sit on the bank while pendog uses his boat.

13. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    went fishing today and only caught a couple of channel hit a nice bluegill
    nest with my casting net