fishing today!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishcrazy256, Apr 6, 2008.

1. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well Today Im going Fishing Got to get on the water! sunny & 70 degrees today, bought a 2007 Sea Ark v-cat got to get out, river is real high but know a place or two so we can get out of the heavy current . Will let everyone know how it goes !!! :0a23::006:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like you are all set for a perfect day. I would not be too concerned about the water levels, I would just focus on being on the water in a new boat with catfish available. Sounds like a dream to me right now..

3. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Good luck and have fun.

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well here are the results from todays fishing trip !loved the new boat 73 degrees,lots of sun ,no wind & NO FISH rspd507 & I fished from 9 a m until 4 p m,had live shad , froze shad ,mooneye,skipjack,& live bluegill can you believe not a bite NOT ONE NIBBLE all day !!! :angry: But all in all felt really good to get on the water, it was a great day !!! :smile2::wink::0a23::0a22::0a28::0010:

5. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Pat,
    Had a great time today, thanks for taking me. Was a great day to just be out there even though the fish didnt cooperate. By the way, the boat is one fine machine. Ross

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    At least ya went. Just gettin outside after a winter like this is a huge success in itself.

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It is amazing that you didn't catch any fish. Maybe they were all to busy checking out the fancy boat and couldn't find the bait:big_smile:

8. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck on your trip hope you catch a bunch