Fishing Today

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by DeerHunter01, Nov 25, 2006.

Will JW get his fish today !

1. He will not catch any fish today

2. He will find true North but not catch any fish

3. He will catch a Fish bigger then 6 Pounds today !

4. He will fall in the river and get soaked !

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    JW (Dreadnaught) went fishing today on the Ohio River, JW has not got a fish over 6lbs. What are the chances he will get one over that today or get one at all ? Please take your time and fill out the Poll.

Here is the river conditions:

25.9 feet river has dropped 3 1/2 feet in 14 hours
    the water temp according to JW holding his hand in there was about 45* to 50* he is not sure, he was going to check another way.
    When he got set up the water turned his boat and I heard him scream like a girl.
    Air temp is 50* right now
    Wind coming out of the South he thinks, not sure where north is he said.
    I can hear him yelling ( come on fish bite )
    He tried 12 oz sinker and it will not hold it down. So I think he is ready to use his anchor to hold his bait down.
    he is fishing next to a grain barge that is unloading bean's he say's there chase bean's floating on top of the water.

Ok go hit the poll and let me know what you think for him today.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Are you sure it was the Ohio River he went to? Or is it that $$$pond close to his house? Either way I say he'll get SKUNKED!!!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    DH,
    I forgot to ask,whats he using for bait? If he's using his usual liver or stink-bait I'd say he'll catch a little squeaker but by the time you hear from him it'll be a 50lb blue.He'll also say his camera batteries are dead or something.:crazy:

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    John: I hung up the phone with him but to tell you the truth, I think he is using stink bait with them rubber tubes and Liver but I can't be 100% sure. I did know when I hung up with him the water was pretty wild where he is fishing and he was going to move the boat to somewhere it was slower current. I did hear him scream as I was hanging up with him, I think I heard him say the anchor is dragging behind the boat and it disconnected !! lol

I got faith in him today for what ever reason I think he will find True North and I think he will figure out the water temp. but to catch a fish, I would have to say he will lose his celll phone again in the river !! lol :cool2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree,I voted he'd find true north but no fish.He must be at the river then,if the water was that bad or they have the aerators on high at the $$$pond.I sure hope he doesn't fall in if he's by himself...I still haven't got to fish with him yet.If he is indeed using the liver,I think he'll end up with a cpl little squeakers.Do you know if he took his Lucky Pink Barbie pole with the Sponge-Bob bobber?

6. catfish1516

catfish1516 New Member

State:
    Reidsville ,North Carolina
    he is going to get pulled into the river by a six pound fish and then it will snap his line leaving him soaked and with no fish

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    He will catch a nice fish today and ride around all day with it in his truck showin it off. LOL!

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I think he will catch a good today.

9. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    I think the only thing he will catch is a cold after he falls in the river

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well folks, It was a rough day on the river, LOL!!! Quite Litterally!!!!

My fishing Partner almost got thrown overboard by a 250lb Redneck (Me). He managed to hang into a real nice fish and lost it:crazy: :crazy: !!! I didn't even know that this boy cussed till it happened, LMAO!!! As for me, the day progressed on a normal path, NOTHIN, LMAO!!!
    We marked some real nice fish this afternoon and are going to try it again in the AM.

Will update you on it tommorrow night!!!

11. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Surely he will find one fish today somewhere in the ohio river. I know there are fish bigger than 6lbs in there. LOL. GOod luck tomorrow

12. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother J.W.,
    I have faith in ya even if most of the others don't and are mean to you about it too! THAT is what TRUE Fraternity Brother's and Sister's do to a Fellow Brother!!
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

13. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    J.W.is the man!! I Think he will catch a Big ol Hog then We will all be eating CROW.Come on J.W.You can do it. I have faith in ya. J.D.
    :0a18:

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    JW,
    Did you ever find True North? Inquiring minds wanna know...Plus I wanna see if I got the poll right or wrong.:big_smile:

15. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Well as predicted JW didnt catch any fish yesterday. He says he is going fishing today, and i predict that the only way JW is gonna catch any fish is if someone puts them in his bathtub, and gives him a net.:big_smile:

16. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I talked with JW today he is out on the Ohio River, he said he got fresh bait today so he is good to go !! Not sure what he might catch, but I think He might get a cold and and bad sniffle..

17. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    J.W.'s fresh bait = worms and unfrozen livers :big_smile:

18. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I think the water level has dropped too much too fast -& using stinkbait...not likely no monsters.

19. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Now it's my understanding that all old wivestales are true, and you said (the wind was from the south so that will blow the hook in the fishes mouth).
    I guess we'll have to wait to see if that south wind helped. Hook em good.

Flint

20. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    I tell you what guys. SOmetimes luck just is not on your side. Somedays just are not your day no matter what you do. The fish are there and John WILL start catching his fair share of good fish soon enough. Just gotta keep going and trying. Just hang in there J.W. times on your side. FORGET ABOUT THE L-WORD.lol