Fishing today, need a partner

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by cpalombo, Apr 28, 2007.

1. cpalombo

cpalombo New Member

State:
    Nashville TN
    I all. I am going out today (Sat. 4/28) and I am wondering if anyone else wants to come. I have room for one person in my 20 foot Lowe deep-V.

I am going up to fish below pool 25 for walleye and catfish. Probably will fish walleye till 6ish, and then switch over until after night fall.

I am planning on leaving O Fallon at noon, so call before then at 636.577.0373 or meet me at the launch 6 miles south of Pool 25 dam.

CP

2. cpalombo

cpalombo New Member

State:
    Nashville TN
    Scratch that. I Just called Mike's in St Peters and they said the river was in flood stage. I will be heading to Mark Twain Lake for crappy and bass. Bummer. Leaving at noon from O Fallon. Call if you want to get out today. CP

3. natefishing

natefishing New Member

State:
    missouri
    buddy i don't want to go or anything but if you go try licking creek, near the dam and near black jack marina for crappie and catfishing best near dam and near bridges or in licking creek and near the dam. good luck buddy best of luck heard mark twain is muddy flood gates probally open so theres probably current but good fishing lauch at black jack marina or indian creek marina