Fishing Thurday Night

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by alastingtouch, Jun 17, 2009.

1. alastingtouch

alastingtouch New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I'll be fishing on Wylie Thursday night. It will be the first time with the boat on the lake after dark. Any general tips would be very helpful as well as tips on where to fish. I'll be leaving with a couple of buddies out of Allison Creek. Also, if anyone is going to be out Thursday night and is interested in exchanging phone numbers "just in case" private message me. Thanks in advance for the tips.

Kevin

2. alastingtouch

alastingtouch New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good point! I've heard the same thing. I have just the right light for them. If I don't blind them they will get around me just fine.lol j/k

Change of plans... I will be leaving out of Ebenezer NOT Allison.

Thanks!

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    The Cats are biting lake wide right now,anchor on points and creek mouths,drift 10-20 ft of water,we caught 34 last weekend,use cut shad,perch or bream for both,Big and Little Allison as well as Nivens Creek will be good on Lower end,Catawba Creek,Mill Creek and Crowders creek on up lake a bit.If you really wanna get into the big uns,go way north to Paw Creek and the Catawba river.:big_smile: