fishing this weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by hawgmaster, Sep 28, 2009.

1. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    going to head to a local pond for some flats and channels if anyone wants to hook up hit me up!! area code is 43207 here in SE columbus.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    don't give up any spots here on a open forum Chris,they will end up like obetz , with a bunch of TIM'S

3. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    oh lord.....we dont NEED that!!!:embarassed:

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i dont mean that the members are like that at all ,by no means. but the word of mouth moves FAST and every where,i didnt want to mislead any one:cool2:

5. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    There are people here who are like that you have to be careful. Another thing is people will search your pictures of big fish for anything that will tell them where you caught it. I love the BOC but you really got to be careful with your spots.

6. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i know what you mean bro. things can get real harry when word gets around. you going this weekend still? i know the daytime bite is soon to hit. and sunday is supposed to be nice so i was thinking about then if your free.

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    hell yes im going bud,i still got gills left:cool2: i cant Sunday ( it's family day )i can go fri,and sat, all day and night:wink::cool2: a FISH OFF !!:smile2::cool2:

8. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    that's true,by the way, you should of watched you'r back ground in your advar. I KNOW RIGHT WHERE THAT SKY IS !!!!:roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::wink::cool2:

9. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    maybe thats cuz i told you where i caught it at:eek:oooh: :crazy::smile2: i got to wait till tomorrow to see what my girls work schedule is like for this weekend so ill give ya a call when i fond out.

10. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    hey buddy, i was talking to kitsinni, about his post and his atvar i was kidding him, that's why i quoted what he said ,not you bubba, ok.:cool2: ok bud i'll have my biz cell ( union) it's on 24/7 :eek:oooh::crazy: .the 749 #, you can get me on the 353 #, but that one is the last try :smile2: you got a shot at getting me at the 991 # better than the 353 #, all have v mail, and i will get back with you the same day if i dont answer any of them, did that mess you up:smile2::smile2::smile2::wink: just call the 749#, if i dont hear from you by thur night, ill call you any way's i'll be out there( same lake) starting fri, but ill have to leave around 2 to pick up the kids at school and i'll be back out there at 4.00

11. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    :wink:
    ok well ya i got all that. and as far as your avatar i know right where your at by the the look of the sky:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    on the ohio river ?:smile2::smile2::wink: