Fishing this week?

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by smells like old liver!, Feb 18, 2007.

1. smells like old liver!

smells like old liver! New Member

State:
    kentucky
    looks like it's going to warm up some this week. I'll be working in western ky this week an wondering if any of my Boc brothers will be fishing at barkley or ky lake. I wouldn't mind doing some catting in the afternoon or night. also if any of you guys will be snagging for spoonbills I would like to see how it's done. thanks

2. smells like old liver!

State:
    kentucky
    hey brothers I dont really smell like old liver! any takers?

3. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Did you have any luck? Have you gone yet? Don't worry that you haven't heard from the boys in Western Kentucky. They are all slower than the rest of us.... except Griz, and I don't think he is from there. :wink:

Maybe someone will chime in here for a relative newbie. Welcome to The BOC.

4. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Sorry didn't see your post till now. Every tuesday night some of us get together and fish. You are more than welcome to come along anytime your over this way, just pm me and we'll figure out where to meet up at.

5. smells like old liver!

State:
    kentucky
    I had to work longer than I had planned. but still went to ky dam to see if I could get some bait. Man their was string everywhere on the rocks from the snagging guys. I picked up lots of lead and grab hooks. I work in that area about once a month and would love to meet some of you guys and put the hurts on some of those wisker kats. just send me a P.M and well get together

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Luck next time.I'd go but I'm on the other side of the state.

7. smells like old liver!

State:
    kentucky
    Hey Griz, where do ya'll fish mostly? lakes? river? are you fishing from the bank or boat? I'd like to join yall sometime. I've got a Range boat and a pontoon. sometimes me and my thug buddies will cook a steak and have a poker game going while we are fishing. I've seen it get pretty wild to be in the middle of a hot hand and someone get a good fish on!

8. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    We bank fish on Lake Barkley every tuesday night. Right now we are fishing on the main lake at Devils Elbow on the LBL side of the lake. When the water warms up some we will start fishing in the bays, from Honker Lake down to Devils Elbow. We also fish Energy Lake in LBL a good bit. Not sure how familiar you are with this area, but Devils Elbow is right off hwy 68/80 that runs from Aurora to Cadiz.