Fishing This Week

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ToonCat, Apr 12, 2006.

1. ToonCat

ToonCat New Member

State:
    Tega Cay SC
    Well I'm heading on down to the lakes first thing tomorrow with my son and his friend. Be the first time down since Winter......Staying at Blacks and gonna do some bream, shellcracker, and catfishing and be back home for Easter hopefully with a full cooler. Don't know how the full moon is going to affect us......lot of pros and cons both ways on that. At any rate, if you're around Blacks, in the canal, or on the West side of Moutrie, stop and say Hello...I'll be in my 16' toon with a picture of a catfish on one side and a gator on the other.

2. jk888

jk888 Member

State:
    GA
    I will probably go Friday to Angels Landing. That is if my 987 C gets here via UPS. I will be in a Sun Tracker with GA numbers.

I am looking forward to trying out the side scan sonar.

Jim

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Good luck to both of you - have fun, catch a bunch & be safe :)

4. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    Well im heading down tomorrow as well. Not sure where I will be putting in at or fishing, although im staying near randolphs. If you see a little white center console boat (high tide) with pvc drifters out back that is me.

5. tanner

tanner New Member

State:
    Somerset, Kentucky
    hope you catch em' all!

6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Check the wind forecast, guys, and find a spot where you won't get in too rough water. Sounds like the open lake could be pretty rough later in the day, for smaller boats.:) I don't know if I'll make it or not, but if I do, I may stay toward the South side around the islands, shallow.
    TONIGHT...SOUTH 10 KNOTS...BECOMING SOUTHWEST AFTER MIDNIGHT.
    .FRIDAY...WEST WINDS 10 KNOTS IN THE MORNING...BECOMING SOUTHWEST
    15 TO 20 KNOTS...WITH GUSTS TO 25 KNOTS POSSIBLE NEAR THE LAKE
    SHORE IN THE AFTERNOON.
    .FRIDAY NIGHT...SOUTHWEST WINDS 15 KNOTS.
    .SATURDAY...WEST WINDS 15 KNOTS...BECOMING SOUTHWEST 15 TO 20
    KNOTS...WITH GUSTS TO NEAR 25 KNOTS POSSIBLE NEAR THE LAKE SHORE
    IN THE AFTERNOON.