Fishing This Sunday Night

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BigCatter54, Jul 16, 2009.

1. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Want to do some fishing this Sunday Night below Winfield Lock and Dam, no opposed going soewhere else, but this is were I am wanting to go, just wanted to know if anybody wanted to tag along, wet a few lines and swap some fishin stories, and God willing catch a few pigs:wink: Catching bait should not be a problem as I have a little asain carp hole....right Dan:big_smile::smile2::smile2::eek:oooh:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  2. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    not from there but good luck man, shane

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Wish I could, but I got to get up and be in the garden by 4 am to start picking corn. There will be 8 of us picking, shucking, blanching, cutting off the cob and freezing it up. If like years past, will be midnight before we get done. It aint bad, but it aint fishin either.:wink:

4. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yes, if you go fishing with Chad you are gonna have a good time but be sure to duck and cover when approaching the "bait hole". :wink:

5. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Yeah, the bait hole can be kinda dangerous, but it was exceptionally bad when me and Dan went out last, that is why i let whomever is with me throw the cast net......:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:.....jk, I just as BuckDoe, I will get up and throw the net If needed.

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Chad I wouldn't mind taggn along. I'm game for anywhere. Bites been pretty good downtown lately. If you need Sumone give me a shout

Cuz 314-853-4000

7. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    that sound great chad what time r plan on riding out. if you don't get anyone feel free in text r call me shawn 314-283-7635 thats if you dont find a partner buddy

8. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Cuz, would love to go fishin with ya, yeah, i dont mind heading down to St. Louis to do some fishin, just not where I am used to fishin, but always game to fish anywhere. Just name the time and place, I just want to get on some fish, some guys I know are out on the river tonight up by the clarksville dam and they are hammering the 20 lbers right now, wish i didnt work nights. I will give you a call tomorrow and we can figure out the details. If you want to call me tonight I will walking my job site for a while.

Chad
    636-262-5834

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  9. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Like Chad said be alert, i did get hit by one.
    Hit me and went in the boat, one more piece of bait:wink: