Fishing this sat night

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BigCatter54, Jul 30, 2009.

1. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Unfortunately I have stuff to do during the day and wont be a ble to make it out to the get together, still planning fishing but gonna stick closer to home, I am gonna fish around winfield, if anybody cant make the get totgehter and wants to fish pm me and we will get something setup, would like to get out on the water around 7:30 or 8 and fish till one or two, maybe later depending on the bite. Just PM me and if the spot is still open we will get out and wet a couple of lines.

Chad

2. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Chad, My son and I are gonna go to the gathering but may be back at Winfield by then. If no one takes ya up on it I may be up for a little more fishing. Call me late in the afternoon if your still looking for a partner. I heard about that 50 lb anchor already, That just might kill me.:eek:oooh::smile2:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    UH, Piperat, that anchor doesnt weigh 50 pounds bro. Me thinks its closer to 70 :smile2: Ol Chad does offer to pull it up fer ya though :embarassed:

Disclaimer: I did manage to pull it up, once :smile2:

4. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    OMG:eek:oooh: 70 lbs.:embarassed: I don't think It would be right to be the one bummin a ride and not be able to pull anchor duty. Chad can I bring my own anchor?:wink::smile2::smile2:

5. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Very wise decision:roll_eyes:

6. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Ok, the anchor was a bit overkill but it was free and you can anchor in even the heaviest of current and not budge, Piperat, If i am still looking for someone I will give ya a hollar. Cuz, I beleive you got it twice.....I was pretty amazed:big_smile::smile2::smile2::eek:oooh: