Fishing the scioto river sunday

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by bigcatman, Sep 21, 2006.

1. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    if any of you wont to go to the river sunday i will be down at 762 brigde and go down there go down by the river and make a right and u should be able to see us down there. but u got to park your car up by the raod in the parking lot here and walk all the way down there ill be there at about 12 or 1 to about 6 or 7 i will be driveing my green f150

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Jimmy, who is going with you buddy???

3. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    hopefully I will be going with him Tea....why don't you come too....grabass isn't fun unless there are 3....HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I haven't tried the scioto yet so wouldn't mind going with a few of you that know what the deal is. My buddy has been catching some 15 to 25 pound flatties in the olentangy right by my house on chubs and gills lately too....might have to run there some time?

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Got 2 nice poles and reels now. Yall let me know for sure, I'll try like hell to get there.

5. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    ya once i get done cleaning my goat stales i will be heading out so meet up with me guys my cell is 740-248-9251 call me if u wont to go so i can tell u all were im going to be at

6. mashunter18

mashunter18 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck on your trip....:big_smile:

7. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    mashunter welcome to the boc man

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    River was way, way up today. Usuall bank spots are washed away. Just a heads up.

9. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    ben seid something like u and him are going some were to go fishing were is this at

10. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    guys i would of liked to go out with you guys but know i have to do this studing thing.

11. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio

bigcatman, ended up getting bogged down with the college thing and a hangover today. i go fishing all over really, but the most productive place is hoover reservoir for me.....I just have it dialed in. When I get my schedule set in stone I will be out there again soon. You are welcome to come as nobody else really goes on the boat with me. I stay very busy while I am out there...so always a good time...catch at least 10 to 15 each trip. i went with truckin 4x4 and lost my cast net on the rocks so we didn't get the right bait (shad). We had some tiger shrimp and still caught like 10 or 12 fish. this spot is no joke.

12. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio

Other spot is where my buddy goes on the olentangy river right by my house. I can find out for sure where he fishes but shouldn't be too hard to get into some fish out there.....just driving the river you can spot lots of good holes.

13. bigcatman

bigcatman New Member

State:
    Ashville, Ohio
    ya well just tell me when and i can drive over there maybe or we can go to the lake by my house call hurgus lake u might of heard of it beofre i catch a lot there but none of any good size we usally go out there to have a good time on my boat but its only electric motors only well just tell me and we will go wet a line sometime