fishing the muskingnum river

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, May 26, 2008.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Got to get out with loanwizard last night,and we did pretty well ,caught 7 fish,from 5lbs to around 9 lbs a mixture of channels and flatheads,still cant believe needing coveralls and cold weather gear and its almost June lol

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Glad ya'll got on the water Tony. It's been nice here this weekend, but we are gettin a shower as we speak. My garden needs a drink and if i can't work i mite go fishin.

3. tomh

tomh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You are up and at computer early! Glad to hear you and Shawn got some.

Tom

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Nice going Tony and Shawn .... Tony I know how cold ... I thought I was dressed plenty warm Friday night at the Evan's pond, but when the sun went down ... I was wishing I had on my long Johns .... Garry-:eek:oooh:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    glad you boys got into some, i didn't make it out last night. going to take my wife and daughter today for a fun time with some channel cats and a picnic on a sandbar if the rain holds off. I was really wanting to make it out last night, and almost put the boat in around dark to ride up to see you two and b/s alittle, just had too much going on though... congrats on the fish.....rollo

6. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No big ones huh? better luck next time guys. :crazy:

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congrats on the fish