Put out of Dutch Gap on Saturday morning..things started off poorly when some guy in a tire truck backed into my motor in the parking lot... he was not looking where he was going and just kept backing up.. Thank God I had just moved from behind the boat or I would be leg-less now... he cracked some metal off of the lower unit..the boat still ran but a bit worried about it. I took pictures and got him and other witnesses on video admitting his fault. I took his info and will contact my insurance company on Monday. About the fishing.... went down to db and soaked the net for 8 minutes and had a dozen nice cutters.... the wind was blowing hard so we tried to fish out of the wind. Not much luck until I called Kenneth on my cell.. He recommended fishing the north shore of the river..I thought about that but it was not sheltered from the wind at all..but we gave it a try. 10 minutes later we landed a 45 pounder.. We continued to have bites on the north side of the river but did not land anything substantial. Here is a pic of the fish.