Fishing Thanksgiving Weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rockbass, Nov 20, 2006.

1. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wondering if anyone Ohioans will be out this weekend other than myself.
    I plan on cattin on the Tusc river if it is back to fishable levels on Saturday for sure, but possibly on Friday. Hopefully I can get some fresh shad when I go saugeye fishing at the lake earlier in the day on Friday.

2. ckhismine

ckhismine New Member

State:
    ohio
    I will be going down to the ohio river near cincinnati this weekend.

3. Doctor

Doctor Member

State:
    Springfield, Ohio
    I'll be on the Ohio River in Cincinnati also on Friday morning,been going to the river the day after Thanksgiving for 8 years now, taking my son-in-law with me..........Doc

4. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    I was planning on Fishing out of Cincinnati as well Friday morning. That is if the starter I have ordered arrives in time...lol

5. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    Update to last post....
    I definately will be launching out of Public landing Friday. Just finished taking the starter apart and cleaning the brushes, armature, etc. Working good enough for at least a few starts...lol

6. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    They are pulling the plug on the Ohio. So it should be around normal pool for the weekend.Best of luck to all that get out.The boys want to go to Cumberland after those stripers.And i want to go to Erie after walleye so we will be somewhere this weekend.

7. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    TCBA has their catfish championship Saturday night. I have to be there. But I'l also being trying things out up this way Thursday and Friday.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I hope to be fishing from Friday through Monday. But just in Tn not OHIO.
    Pete

9. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If i lived closer i'd join ya. I'm down close to Athens and the Hocking is still about 3 feet above normal.

10. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope everyone did well! I got out today (sat.) and managed 4 channel cats. 20 lb 8 ounce total weight. Good average size for my area......especially this time of year, so I was excited

11. BataviaBluescatfish

BataviaBluescatfish New Member

State:
    Ohio
    water was to fast on the banks saturday for me but i fished anyway

12. OHFishmanB

OHFishmanB New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Mitch, what lakes do you normally fish around Batavia? I live just a few miles from Batavia and do a lot of fishing at East Fork, Ohio River and Rocky Fork. Let me know if you need a fishing partner sometime.