Fishing Tennesee looking for a partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by tncatfishing, Dec 8, 2005.

1. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Looking for fishing buddies, usualy I fish the steam plant. Email me if any one close by wants to go fishing. :cool:

2. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    When? where and how?

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    LOL, Mark he means it too!! LOL After hunting season is over maybe we could hook up sometime. Buck, I don't think he meant tonight!! LOL

4. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Just because its raining, cold, have to work tomorrow A fellow has to have his priority's.

5. p_strouth

p_strouth New Member

State:
    Louisville Tn
    I'll b at rickers bait and tackle on Sat if you want 2 stop by , maybe we can fish together

6. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Well I don't have a boat , yet, so all my fishing is done from the bank. On weekends I usualy go either saturday mornings or the evening. Sometimes I will fish sunday afternoon. I live in clk. tn. So can pretty much go anywhere. Kinda familiar with the steamplant area , or I should say with the general area. I have fished some out at cheatham dam. I am going to be out at the steam plant early in the morning to catch some skipjack, and to try to catch whatever is biting. Going to put some skipjack in the freezer so I can try other places closer by for cats. I will be out their about 4 or 4:30am till abot 7 or 8 in the morning then its a maddash back home to go with the wivey and kid to opryland hotel for an ice exibit and shopping, I am definately going to make it to bass pro. :D

7. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Mark, Buck comes up to fish our area a lot. He knows the river around the steamplant well. If you get to go with him, be ready for a good time. He's a great guide, though he lacks a little on the coffee and snack department!! LOL I knew I'd get to say that someday!! LOL He has a great boat and you'll have a blast. Wish I could join you guys. Hmmm...we'll see. LOL

8. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Hey what about me?? I promise I will let you keep my cell phone with you Buck. :p

9. Whistler

State:
    TN
    LOL, all you gotta do is show up Chuck!! LOL We'll throw...I mean get you on the water!! LOL I have a lock box we can keep that cell phone in!! LOL

10. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    I would definately like to go fishing with you all. Tomorrow morning is gonna be mostly a bait run due to going to nashville. But hey let me know I can get down their most weekends. Its always nice to have good people to fish with. Plus I can bring the snacks and I would be willing to help Whistler throw someone in the water ;)

11. Whistler

State:
    TN
    LOL, I'll let Buck tell the story about the cell phone!! LOL Or Chuck if he's brave enough!! Is Mary Ann a member? LOL

12. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Why do I hear the theme song to gilligans island in the back ground. :D

13. Whistler

State:
    TN
    LOL, Mary Ann is Buck's better half. LOL

14. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Is'n it something that the woman is always the better half. ;)

15. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Hey now lets just all pretend that phone call didn't happen. :eek:

16. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Chuckb something you need to tell evetyone, we could use a laugh.

17. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Chuck I don't think you will ever live that one down..LOL
    And watch buck. He gets mad when you out fish him.. HAHA And as Bryan stated He does not offer to shair his food...
    PEte

18. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am new to tennessee. I came for college and got stuck in Chattanooga. I am originally from Chester Virginia and am used to fishing for Blues on the James. It has been a few years since I have been able to fish seriously but I am definately interested in learning how yall do it down here.

19. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Foodsaver, next time I head down to nickajack maybe we can meet.

20. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Craig, it's good to have another catman here in Chattanooga, welcome to the BOC.