Fishing Supplys,.

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by ShilohRed, May 30, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Did you know that Wild Wolf Products has Glow sticks, Matzuo Octopus Sickle hooks from 1/0 up to 11/0, Gama Octopus circle hooks, Charlie Brown hooks, Kat bobbers in different sizes,Jug kits in 2 sizes and 4 makes., Safety Floats for the stuff you would rather not sink when its dropped over board. Fish Grips in 4 colors, Shin and Knee protectors for the trailer hitch ball you keep walking into. No Roll Sinkers from 1 oz to 8 oz. Sinker Slides and were adding more items each week.
    So go check out http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/ for your catfish needs.
    pete

2. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    These are great people to deal with, they get orders out lightning fast and they have quality products. You will not find nicer people to deal with!!! prices are great too.

3. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Just ordered from them almost 2 weeks. Got my stuff within 3 days and they were very easy to deal with. Now if I can get out to fish I'll be in tall cotton. Thanks Wildwolf Products!

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Guy's thanks we strive to have fast shipping. Customer service and fast shipping is one thing I work at. We are small and have to offer something most others can't or will not offer. If for some reason its going to be late getting out. I will and have let the customer know its going to be late getting out.
    I hope we can keep you coming back for your fishing supply's, We will keep adding products as we can. Right now all $$ goes back into the company for new products. Just like the 10/0 and 11/0 Matzuo Sickle hooks. We stocked those hoping we could sell them to allow us to by other products they have been a slow seller. But I know in the end they were worth Stocking. Because people were asking for that kind of hook.
    We can only hope word of mouth is our best seller. You know the old saying. Someone that is unhappy with your products will tell everyone. The ones that are happy for the most part will not tell everyone.
    So please pass along where you found us.
    Thanks again for each and every order we receive. If we can be of help give us a call or e-mail us.
    Pete