Fishing Sunday/Monday

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Catfish_Rob, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    SO I had no trouble netting shad, probably the first time ever. I tried fishing for quite a while this weekend with no dice. The weather got a little rough last night. I tried three different spots with no luck. I decided to go sauger fishing off 9 mile. There was a guy there with minnows catching a few bass. I started jigging a little wallege grub and caught a 10 lb drum. It was fairly ridiculous and I almost fell down the steep bank trying to get it off my line. That was about it. I got skunked otherwise. I hope some of you guys did better than myself. I am thinking about trying a new rig next weekend. I will let you guys know if it worked before I post my plans haha.

Catfish_Rob

2. tbird

tbird Member

State:
    IN
    Right now a 10lb drum on a walleye rig sounds like a lot of fun to me!

3. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    catching anything right now would be good

4. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    going out and just fishing now would be great. hope the new rigs works bro!

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    considering the weather all i can say is atleast ya found some action!

6. Roadblock

Roadblock New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I fished at the Maysville Ky boat dock 3-4 hours Saturday afternoon. The conditions weren't bad at all, little to no ice flow, & warm enough to take off my jacket. Only problem, I didn't see the first sign of a fish of any kind. Is still enjoyed myself though, cabin fever was getting me down. I got to try out the new fishing stuff I got for Christmas, including a new chair. If the temps reach the 50's this Saturday, I may go again. I got several liver sacks left. ;)

First post here, ooks like a nice site. :smile1: