Fishing Spots On Pome De Terre

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by brisue, Nov 12, 2006.

1. brisue

brisue New Member

State:
    MO
    Was wondering if anyone knew any spots on pomme. I ususally stay pretty close to pittsburg landing fishing for bass and crappie. Just got into catfishing this summer. Any help would be nice

2. Bait Eater

Bait Eater New Member

State:
    southwest missouri
    I do 90% of my crappie fishing on pomme but when I go catfishing I"m looking for big blues so I go on up to truman or the river below the dam at Warsaw Mo. But I do hear that pomme has alot of channel cat in it.Sorry I can not help you. Goodluck

3. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    I start fishing Pomme in April and fish it every other week for 4-5 days, we camp at Nemo and fish the lake from Tuesday thru Thursday.I used to fish the other end but found the Lindley arm much more to our likeing.
    We catch blues 15-20# every year but not with the consistency that you do at Truman, the flatties are there and lots of them, we catch some every year but donot target them, but that is going to change this year.
    There are tons of humps on the Lindley arm and that seems to be the key on this lake, we also catch alot of muskies on the same humps, we had 23 in the boat this year. The catfishing on Pomme is a great kept seceret.

4. trashman

trashman New Member

State:
    buffalo
    the RA camping area is the best that i have found rite off the point its about 8 feet deep i catch cat their all the time

5. brisue

brisue New Member

State:
    MO
    Are you talking about pittsburg landing

6. trashman

trashman New Member

State:
    buffalo
    thats the place

7. brisue

brisue New Member