Fishing shows on TV

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by metalman, Apr 5, 2009.

1. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I read somewhere about a series of fishing shows that are supposed to be starting today with one about catfishing.

Does anyone know the channel and time? I can't find it anywhere...W

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Winston,I'm not sure but It might be the series on Animal Planet. Starts tonight at 10PM EST First one tonight is called " RIVER MONSTERS":cool2:

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    The subject tonight is on piranhas I am still going to watch it

4. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    I have around four outdoor channels and I have not seen one catfishing show:angry::angry:

5. msucatfish

msucatfish New Member

State:
    mississippi
    I've only seen catfish on some of the fishing shows that were doing a one episode show on them. I saw one this morning on the Spanish Fly, down in the amazon. He said that there were over 1000 different species of catfish in the Amazon river. I'm already saving for a future trip. :smile2: But never seen a whole series dedicated to just catfishing. :sad2:

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I enjoy the program with Mark Zona.I get a kick of how fired up he gets when he catches a fish.
    smokey

7. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    saw that this morning too. there was an awesome red tail cat caught. i kind of see them as the flathead of the amazon. of course everything is bigger there...

8. msucatfish

msucatfish New Member

State:
    mississippi

I liked the one that looked like a jigsaw puzzle, but that red tail was huge. I couldnt believe they got that big thing in that canoe, that was insane. The TV guide said the river monsters on tonight was pirahna So i didnt watch it, was it just pirahna or something else?

9. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    It would be nice to have one dedicated to just catfishing, maybe it's just me but I'm getting tired of all the bass and redfish shows on tv.:eek:oooh:

10. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ken Freeman Outdoors comes on the Sportsmans Channel a couple times a week. Comes on at odd times though, like 1 am. I try to find it earlier in the evening and set to record it on my dvr. It's mostly catfishing. I believe it might also come on GAC on Sat. mornings around 6 or 7 am.

Anyone know what happened to Catfishing America with Don Sweet?