Fishing show this weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by TIM HAGAN, Jan 20, 2006.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    hey guys I will be at the Chesapeake Fishing & Outdoors show this weekend 21 & 22 at the showplace arena in upper marlboro. Any of you guys visit the show stop by and say hi just look for all the Danny king bait and the bee ready rod holders hope to see you guys there.

Sat 8 am to 7 pm sun 8 am to 5 pm if you can't find it just call me at 301-418-3967

Maybe a great time to get that Danny Kings Catfish Bait :thumbsup: or that rod holder to free up them hands:0a23:

2. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    already planning on heading down there... just don't know which day my schedule will allow for. I'll look for your booth though

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey bryan stop on by I'm right at to steps look forward to meet you. Looks like mostly saltwater but alittle fresh there too. see ya at the show

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey all you members and new people that i ask to check us out thanks for visiting the Maryland ACATS table at the show this pass weekend. I hope that you will enjoy the BOC site and become a member here great people on here who love catfish of all kinds.
    Remember to check out the ACATS site and i hope to see you on the tournament trail this season. If you don't fish the tournament Stop by to watch the weigh-in and help surport out sponsors.

Thanks again and welcome to the site

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Heys Guys come and check out the fishing show this weekend. Just up Rt 15 in Pa the Monaghan Fishing Show in Dillsburg Pa. I will be set up there stop by and we can talk BOC and ACATS look forward to meet you there

6. Potomusky

Potomusky New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Tim, looks like a pretty decent show. I'm in Frederick so not too far to go. I'll probably see you on Sunday.

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    great stop on by and we can talk i will be there with the gettysburg marine center helping them out look to see you there

8. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I would like to thank all you guys and gals who stoped by at the show. Man it was great to talk with so many people about catfish and the tournament trail. I did pick up a new sponsor for the tournament trail the Wee Vee transducer Guard. Guys this thing will help us out alot when it cans to getting into and over them low rocky places. I will have some to giveaway from time to time or you can PM me for info on it. And the winner of the free trip at the show was Norman Smith of York Pa so I will be taking him out for a day of catfishing here soon he's a trout man so this will be something new for him. I think he will have cat fever by the end of this trip.

9. Potomusky

Potomusky New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Tim, nice to meet you and talk about catfish for awhile. You got me ready to go tangle with some of those big blue cats! That show was really a surprise. Lots of vendors and good deals . Next season I'll have that one on my calender and save up some for it.