Fishing show in Collinsville anyone going?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Branj796, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Not this weekend but next there is a fishing show in collinsville by STL wondering if anyone was going. I will be there. Jeff Williams of Team Catfish will be doing seminars. Gone for years. Its a good time.

2. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois

3. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    What is the time and date jeff williams is going to be there. Would like to go. Does it cost anything to get in? I have never been to one.

4. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    All the information can be found at www.letsgoshows.com. It costs 7$ to get in but there is a $1 off coupon on the website.

5. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Friday 1:30 lake fishing for catfish, 6:30 River fishing
    Sat. 10:30 river fishing, 2:15 lake fishing

These are times Jeff Williams founder of team catfish will do seminars on how to catch catfish. There are also seminars on every other fish as well.

Free parking. PM me if info is needed. Very good time

6. steveturner024

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Thanks for the info. I'll be there just unsure of what day or time.

7. Jnagel

Jnagel New Member

State:
    Illinois.
    I heard about it on the radio, but i had no idea the great jeff williams was gonna be there doing seminars:crazy:. I'm going for sure now.

8. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    I am heading down friday. Saturday it gets a little busier. Less time to talk to guys like Jeff. I can assure you all from past experience that Jeff will answer any and all questions you have about catfishing. He is a very nice guy and is not just there to try to get you to buy his products. If you have not tried them though you should.

9. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Yes Sir I will be there , headed over Friday with the son in law and grandson .

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I am thinking Saturday I will make it there. See about trying to get some sponsorship items for the Rend Gathering 2010.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    The St Louis temp for Sat is 4*. To cold for this old boy. Some of you might want to check out Randy Howell seminar also. He is a great guy and can give you lots of pointers on bass fishing.

12. tbendz

tbendz New Member

State:
    illinois
    It cost 7.00 dollars to get in and all the seminar information can be found at WWW.letsgoshows.com. I think that the Catfish Seminars are arround 1:30 and 6:00 on friday. If you go I'll be the one with a catfish tatto on my left arm. Maybe I'll see you there! Good Luck tbendz

13. steveturner024

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I'm going to be there Saturday for most of the day. Can't wait to see what it is like never been to one.

14. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Hope to see all of you there in my seminars!

Its cold up here..........wooooeee!

15. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I was there last year. A lot of homemade plastics can be bought for good value. Ton of boats were there if you are in market for them. Last year, my grandmother passed and the inheritance went into buying a 997 from there. Pretty much normal value. I don't really find a whole lot of great deals, everything is fair market value generally speaking.

If you plan on taking a fishing trip somewhere new or want to try stripers or what have you... there are lot of booths dedicated to that sort of thing. Vacation trips and the like.

And I will probably see you there Jeff.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  16. Jerry Cline

Jerry Cline New Member

State:
    Illinois
  17. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Plans changed as usual . Damn Cadillac's fuel pump went out so the wife had to use the truck today . It is to cold to worry about changing it right now.....lol

Hope you guys going have a great time .

18. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Darn that luck Floyd.

Better luck next year!

19. steveturner024

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I'll be there tomorrow all day.

20. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Didn't make it there today. The ole back was a little sore from all the shoveling. Note to self....buy a longer handled shovel and quit being cheap. LOL.

Shoveled my walks and driveway as well as the neighbors who have bad backs and too young of kids to do it. I paid the price to being a lazy slug in bed all day! I hope to be there tomorrow though!

Any great deals to be on the lookout for?