fishing sat?

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by BigBird, Dec 18, 2009.

1. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Who is fishing sat? I baled on fishing in favor of making some extra dough sat and sun. If any of yas is out at Concord Mills-come by and give me a shout.
    I have some off time the next couple of weeks and plan on at least one trip a piece to wylie, wateree and MIL. Actually i hope to do more.
    Let me know who is out next week-maybe we can plan a small flotilla.
    Be careful out there!:embarassed:
    Lindsay

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I will be out somewhere. Probably Lake Wylie. Less gas to spend, big fish, close to home.

If I am at BPS I will come by and say HELLO!!

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    "I have some off time the next couple of weeks and plan on at least one trip a piece to wylie, wateree and MIL." Quote from BigBird

Are you guys ever going to come back to the little catfish reservoir?:smile2:

4. shrewboy

shrewboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    If I had a larger boat with GPS, I would love to.

5. larry d. grady

larry d. grady Member

State:
    north caro
    mac,ill go in half on a gas card for wyliecat and bigbird.maybe they can boat pool.:smile2:

6. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Mac,
    I dont have anything against norman but only been there once. I know it was about an hour and half from my house.
    I would be starting over there. Coming from South Chlt-in shorter or the same amount of time. i can go to wylie, mil, wateree, badin and tillery. one of these days i will make it up that way and see what i can find a big one or two.