Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thoght i would give all my Ca Brothers the heads up Manteca walmart has a bunch of Ugly Sticks on clearence for 15.00 they also have some Berkey big game rods for 15.00. They are remodeling the store and moving stuff around. They are up front by foods in a clearence area. I bought a 6' 6" med Ugly Stick. they also have some combos marked down to 15.00.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Only if it were an hour and a half closer. LOL I need a stick for Blythe too. Oh well, guess I'll go to Fisherman's Warehouse and pay top dollar.:eek:(

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Witch one do you want? Do you want me to go look for you.
I'd prefer an ugly stick, but either is good. I don't know if I'd be able to get it in time. We're leaving Thursday morning(5/20). I just want the stick for the big flatheads down in Blythe, so it'd have to be a heavy action rod too. Thanks for the offer buddy, no problem paying you back for it, but I only have a week before I leave and don't know how I'd be able to get it.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Is someone going from Modesto?
Nah, John(Monstercatcher) was, but he didn't get the time off after all. It's cool, I'm gonna go down to Fisherman's Warehouse and pick up a Beef Stick for 21.99. Not the best rod, but it's sturdy and should be able to get a couple trips out of it. For 21.99 I'd be more than happy to break it off on a big flat.:wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.