Fishing Rods and Fish Gig

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Grumper, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I have two rods for sale:

1. Catfish Safari River Rod. Used, but in great condition. $80 new, Ill take $50. S-O-L-D

2.Blackhorse Custom Rod. Brand new, never used. $110 new, I'll take $60. Not sure on the specs, but if interested, send me a PM.

I also have a handmade fish gig for sale. Tis the season. I make these out of AR500 wear alloy, high carbon steel. They are flame cut, then heat treated. Some of the best gigs I have seen yet. $40, or $50 shipped.

PM Me for information or pics of these products, or if anyone needs pictures. I can ship the gig, but prefer local pickup (South of St. Louis) of the rods unless you're willing to pay the shipping on them.

2. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I would love to see pictures of the blackhorse rod.

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    How long are these rods?

4. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    The safari.rod is 7' and the blackhorse rod is 7 or 71/2. I can't remember, but I'll check today when I get home from work.:wink:

5. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Grump, I would take the Catfishsafari rod but don't want to pay shipping. You gonna be any around KC or Warsaw in the near future?

6. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I was just in Warsaw last week, don't have any plans to go back unless Steves invites me back over. I would say come on over to the east side to fish, but it's too far cold! :wink:

7. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    If you get a chance to sell it Gary by all means do so, but if you dont, I will take it off your hands the next time we can cross paths or plan a fishing trip witch ever comes first. LOL
    Stay warm,
    Rob'

8. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    The Safari Rod is sold.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.