Fishing report

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hello all. It's been a little while since i have made it back on here, mostly because of work and fishing. so i can't complain. I just wanted to get on here and report how i did last night and see how everyone else did. I feel if we share how we did and how we did it, then we all maybe able to catch more and bigger fish.

I caught 5 fish in the 15-20lb range all on live blue gill in about 4-6 feet of water. i also caught 1 about 24lb out in deep water on the bottom with a curled up sucker chub. I also hooked into one that the two guys with me wares had to weigh in excess of 70lb but it broke my line. it was hooked on a extremely large sucker that probably weighed close to a pound and a half. All in all it was a good night. however i have to admit although the fishing was good, it was at a pay lake near by. I like to fish the tournies there.

almost for got i caught a gar on a white gig, when i was fishing for bait it was about 3 feet long or so.

2. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Sounds like a good night .

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I was gonna ask you if you caught that Gar there.:smile2: I didn't know Tracy had Gar in there, don't surprise me. Sounds like a good night, there are some bigguns in there for sure. He's the biggest river raper around here.:angry:
    Best thing about Sky is the Double Cheeseburgers.:wink: Went up there a few times just to eat.:smile2:

4. Ky_Katter91

Ky_Katter91 New Member

State:
    Northern Ky
    Hey Jeremey, was the big one that got away a flathead or a blue?