Fishing Report - Went Catfishing in a small pond?

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by bigfatcat, Mar 12, 2006.

1. bigfatcat

bigfatcat New Member

State:
    virginia
    i went fishing n a little pond and started out not even getting a nibble but then we got a couple in 20 mins and they were fat one 2 on nightcrawlers caught one skinny one with a broken fin and another fin with a hole in it with marks down his side

2. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man i just love good ole pond fishing.i like it best when the farmer say well there use to be fish in there i guess you will just have to fish it and see. ponds are great because most of the time ya got them all to your self and alot of big fish can be in a small pond:) i use to take fish from rivers or were ever and take them down to a local pond and the farmer has let me fish it ever since. a farm pond is hard to beat sometimes;)

3. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Congrats on the fish... i love seeing kids fishing and being outdoors... that makes me SOO happy.... and i also love pond fishing!!!!!!!

4. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    OOHH YEA ! I was raised up on them stock tanks or I mean ponds.:)
    Thanks for sharing yer story lil Brother. I guess a Water Turkey or some other type a bird must of had hold of that fish long before ya got'em.
    Keep up the good fishin' !

5. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Either a bird tryed to get em or a bigger cat... maybe the next record or atleast 20-30 pounder lol Go catch em lil man:)