fishing report-L & D 12

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by CharlieD, Jun 27, 2009.

1. CharlieD

CharlieD New Member

State:
    Lincoln,Ar
    Went down to Ozark this mornin. On the water about 8:00 took along a few small perch. netted some shad. Anchored down on the 100 yard line in front of the gates, put up the bimini top on the toon boat and baited up.
    (to much current to use the R.C. boat) Did pretty good with 9 eaters(total weight 46 lb. 2 Oz.) I caught a 15 Lb 4 Oz. blue.Weighed and released. Most of the blues were caught on perch heads. Anna(My lovely wife) caught a 21 Lb 2 Oz flathead (CPR-ed)on a 4 inch shad about 11:30. Left about 1:00 due to the heat. Another great day on the river.

Attached Files:

2. Eddie Mullins

Eddie Mullins New Member

State:
    AR
    Nice day on the water for sure! except the heat. Its brutal, without that top I bet it would have not been bearable til 1 o'clock.

3. CharlieD

CharlieD New Member

State:
    Lincoln,Ar
    without the top, I dought is I would have made it past 11. There was a little breeze---- that helped.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Charlie, thanks for the report.

5. big pappa

big pappa New Member

State:
    perry, Ark

too many bass fishermen on the water down here,, i let them have it this weekend !! mabey i should have gone!!!! my bad !!! congrats

6. Wiscars

Wiscars New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Great catch especially with this heat wave! It is good to meet a hard core fishing couple.:big_smile: Thanks for the post! She beat you up pretty good with that flattie.:smile2:

7. CharlieD

CharlieD New Member

State:
    Lincoln,Ar
    she usally does--- I target the bigger fish and she just fishes for what-ever and she still beats me about 75% of the time... I think I need some more tips & tricks from you guys.

8. fox9988

fox9988 Member

State:
    Lincoln,NW Arkansas
    Name:
    Forrest
    Thanx for the report

9. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Thanks for the report I'm going in the morn with the bait boat at 13