Fishing Report from Cherokee Lake

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JRicker, May 15, 2008.

1. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    I was bank fishing at an undisclosed location on the lakethere were some people that came and sat down about 25 yards from me. Not long after they got there they started catching them. I still hadnt had a bite so I decided to move down to the other side of them.
    Still nothing soi decided it was time to go hame. Then a little bit later it happened!!!! hooked a fish and i could tell it was huge, after a fight that lasted a little over an hour I got it close enough to the bank to get a look and OMG it had to weigh close to 150. Shortly after the line snapped and I woke up.:smile2::smile2:Figured you guys could use a little humor. I havent caught much of anything htis year.

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Nice John! I needed a good laugh. Sorry things have been slow for you this year, but I am sure they will get better soon!

3. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    Id love to get out on cherokee with someone that has a boat:embarassed:

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    ha ha funny, thanks for the laugh.

5. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah you got me too..LOL...Yeah I feel for ya..My Dad gave me his boat last September and I still haven't gotten it wet..I just haven't had the time or money to fix it..My cousin has a nice bass boat but it takes an act of God to get him out during Nascar season..I'm planning on using my stimulus check to get my boat going then the fun will really begin..I've been doing pretty well bank fishing where I've been going at Bledsoe Creek...Not always a quantity of fish but good quality...We've been catching slab crappie...Well anyways never stop trying it'll happen..Good luck...