Fishing Report Dec. 30th

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Madtom, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Madtom

Madtom New Member

State:
    virginia
    Left out at 0600 for bait run. Went to the normal area water wa 39 degrees but did find the bait. Might have made 10 total cast and I have a TON of bait.
    Pick my friends up at 8 and were off. First spot we got a 38, and from then on I don't have a clue. We ended catching a 52, 44, 40, (5) in the 30's and a bunch of 20's. Not to mention the ones we lost thanks to a certain someone. lol. It was a good day. River has clean up alomost completely.

2. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    sounds like a great day!

3. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    What? No pics? Congrats on a great day!

4. Madtom

Madtom New Member

State:
    virginia
    I have one of the 52 and the 44, but this site is so hard to post on. If anyone knows a easy way please tell me. I have to go to photobucket and then paste it here. If any of these guys out there know me, like Capt. Hugh they know if I said I caught it I did. No reason to stretch the truth.

5. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    Madtom,
    Please don't misunderstand my post. I would never question your integrity. If you say you caught the fish, you caught the fish...what motive would you have to lie? I just like to live vicariously and pictures of big fish get my blood all warmed up. I love to see those smiling faces when someone is holding a good fish!

An easy way to post pics is to resize them on your computer and then click the "paperclip" from the icons above the posting area, then navigate to your pic by clicking the "Browse" button, then click "Upload". Wait until you see your attachments list under current attachments and close the window...easier to do than to tell you how.

Tight lines.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  6. ramon06

ramon06 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Congrats on a great day on the water Wayne, I have cabin fever im shakin. Like Bomberman said we need pics, I had saliva drippin waitin to see youur Cats lol