Fishing pictures from 04-15-2009 Warsaw

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Catfish Pursuit, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Fished Wednesday night and had a pretty good night. Ended up with about 20 total, biggest fish was a 33 pound flathead, second biggest was a 22 pound blue. Lost one right at the side of the boat that I would estimate mid 40's, hook was barely in its lip and it started rolling like crazy as I was trying to get the net under it but then it popped out, oh well. Was using whole big live shad this time and found all the fish from 12-35 feet deep, no real pattern though. Scotty and I went last night and did good, about 25 fish total, lost several big fish with the hook pulling out just after they would start to pull drag. Biggest we got in the boat was about 12 pounds, all blue cats. Seems common with bad hook-ups this year and it sucks! Water temp was 50 degrees about everywhere except back on the coves where it was 57. Chris

Attached Files:

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Congrats Chris and Scotty. That pic with your dog licking her lips cracked me up. Looked like that blue was about to be a midnight snack. :smile2:

3. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wish I was with you. Sounds like you had a great time.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chris thanks for sharing the pics of your catch. WTG.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    All ya needed was a channel for the hat trick. LOL! Thanx for sharein.

6. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Wish I could get down there and take my dad fishin. Ain't got the $$$$

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures.Nice fish and one cute dog.Looks like you got yourself a pretty reliable fishing partner there.It it doesn't eat the fish that is.

8. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Looks like another good week for ya Chris. From the looks of Angle and the blue it was a keeper with her licking her lips. On the picture of Angle and the flat she has the look of you mess with my fish and you'v will get it. Great going buddy. Glad to here you and Scotty had a good night also.

Tom

9. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    we had a ball fishing and laughing together again :smile2::smile2:

wheeew the wind was horrible tho blew all night long .

i was up the day before and didnt get hardly anysleep after being up over 30 some hours i was feeling and talking a little goofy well most say I am a little goofy :wink: but chris was a champ for driving the boat for me when we went back in and helped me load the boat up and get everything tied and settled .

I slept most of the day away today and feel good to GO AGAIN !!!! lol

so I told maw to get the grease HOT !!!!!!!!!!!:roll_eyes::wink::roll_eyes:

10. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    congrats on another good fishin trip guys

11. Catfish Pursuit

State:
    Missouri
    Yea, Scotty you are HARDCORE runnin with no sleep! Had a blast as usual and even talked Scotty into drinkin a beer which surprised me. Will be down all week starting Sunday, staying for 8 days and no computer at the lake house but will report when I get back. Chris

12. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well hee hee ive been sick a time or 2 from drinking too much :smile2::eek:oooh::sad2: once i get a buzzz I like it a weee bit too much and dont stop ..

but if we get some place on the bank and i know i dont have to drive ill try to keep up with ya then puke and sleep lmao

I stay at mom and dads when im down at the lake and dont wont to come in all chit faced and have maw lay the SMACK DOWN on me lol if ya know what i mean ... funny thing is dad sips whiskey all day and tries to hide it from her ,, he got empty plastic whiskey bottles hid all over the shed :smile2::smile2: its funny when she gets onto him to say the least !!!!!!

me and angel will share a bottle of hot dam :wink::wink:

then both of us will be on the bottom of the boat licking the fish yep its a keeper licky licky :smile2::roll_eyes: omg shes 1 smart dog anything under 5 lbs shes like oo big deal thats a dink .. catch 1 over 5 shes all excitted and licks it and wags her tail telling Chris GOOD JOB dad .. too cool to seem them talk to each other !!!!!!!!!!!!

my buddy ozz past away yesterday and the funeral is monday not sure if i wanna go or not yet I dont like that kind of stuff Id rather just remember him grunting and yankin and crankin in cats with a smile on his face !!!!!!!!

the next good fish I catch im gonna look to the stars and say this ones for you ozz !!!!

truely gonna miss that old man he was a hell of a guy and never turned down a day to go fishin with me when i was down rain , hail , sleet or snow old ozz would go !!!!!!!!!

13. Catfish Pursuit

State:
    Missouri
    Scotty, very sorry for the loss of your friend, wasnt sure how to feel when you got that phone call last night. I'm willing to bet every time you hit the water he will be by your side fishing in spirit so just look at it that way. Keep your chin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris

14. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    heres a pic of old ozz that past away yesterday

15. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the Report guy's. Sorry to hear about the loss of your Friend Scotty. Good fishing Buddies are like family. Never met him but I know he was close to you.
    God Speed Ozz

16. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    thanks Chris and Rob

and your right chris old ozz will be with me for sure :wink:

I bet hes allready hit the river in heaven and still yankin and crankin he loved to say that when we would get in the boat he was in his 80s and was as excitted as a little kid going fishin he truely loved it ..

and i know he wants me to keep my chin up like ya said he kinda talked like mickey in the rocky movies with a mean old ruff voice ,

i bet hes telling me to get back out there like mickey said in rocky
    I DIDNT HEAR NO BELL SCOTTY KEEP ON FISHIN KID !!!!!!!!!

thanks again guys !!!!!:wink:

17. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Scotty just wanted to tell ya im sorry about your friend

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    You guys keep knockin em out. Awsum job. Scotty, i'm sorry for the loss of your buddie and prayers for you and the rest of his family.

19. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    Sorry to hear about the loss of a great fishing buddy, Scotty. Remember the good times and rest assured knowing he's well taken care of now. Also, congrats on another successful fishing outing!!

20. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Atta Boy fellas on the fishing, I am sorry to hear about your friend.