fishing party

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by canepole, Oct 8, 2005.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I was sitting here thinking about having a big fishing party and if I could have a choice of people who would I chose,
    The first person would have to be J/Drew, I remember when I first got into hunting for Big Cats Jerry would give me tips and pointers on how to fish for them,
    here's the rest of my dream fishing party
    Bryan Shrum & Bob
    Big George
    Jim Marshal
    Slimy {Brad Prather}
    Shilo Red
    Bam
    Jim Leonard
    Paul "our fearless leader"
    Matt "DH"
    JW
    Winston Bush.

I can think of some more that I would like to invite, But My thinker isn't working right ..

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Tom that would indeed be one heck of a party there...LOL I not sure how much fishing would get done, but it would be fun just to watch that bunch all in the same place.....LOL

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Jim, You and Bp would also have to be there.LOL Yep , we would have one heck of a time

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. LOL. Kidding

Looks like an excellent list of people to fish with and sit around the camp fire with.. Cats may be in trouble. LOL.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Cane, I have been lucky to fish with jerry on several occasion. He is always full of fun and knowledge.. you have a good list there Slimy and Bryan, I have met also, both are stand-up people. DH, also I met him, good man to be around. I hope I did not forget anyone on your list, I have met so many brothers and sisters. I loved every minute if it. I will post a list of all the brothers and sisters I have met. The List should be posted in a few days. :D

6. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Canepole - you sly fox! With a bunch like that you have a book in the making-
    These friends could help all of us in so many ways - politics, life, human relations and above all fishing- I would love to get a video of that party!

Maybe you have an idea there - one night parties held all arround the nation for the betterment of fishing and in general catfishing - the real fisherman keeping tabs on the DNR and well being of conservation nationwide!

Kind of a Cats-R-Us division of the BOC!

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Imagine pullin that off! The first obstacle would be findin a boat to hold all that beef. LOL! Thanx for thinkin of me Tom. That would be awesome!

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    We could always rent a barge,. LOL!!!
    I feel honored to be named in such company as these fine folks. Thank you for thinking of me also!!!

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    You guys better fish off the bank are get a bigger boat. :D

10. quadman

quadman New Member

State:
    Danville, Virginia
    That's a great list for sure, just not sure how much of a FISHING party it would be! :p

11. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    here would be my list and it is lengthy lol
    anybody and everybody from the boc and yes even people i have argued with before lol
    i started to put names down but i would be better off saying who i wouldnt like to fish with lol but there arent any names on that list lol

12. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Thanks for the invite Tom. Just need a time and place...W