FISHING PARTNERS

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by ATVRIDINBIFA, Jun 22, 2009.

1. ATVRIDINBIFA

ATVRIDINBIFA New Member

State:
    NC
    im looking for some new people to fish with in northcarolina i live in the raleigh area and dont have access to a boat but love to fish from the banks or pond fish or behind the dam at falls lake or below the spillway and along the neuse
    heck ive been known to occupy a pier or too if anyones interested in that pm me or you reply to this message
    thanks and tight lines
    bill:cool2:

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Not from your area but welcome to the BOC.

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Bill check out the N.C.ROLL CALL thread u can find some people in your area ,also check out the N.C. Gathering thread ,an welcome to the BOC

4. wtjordan84

wtjordan84 New Member

State:
    NC
    I fish in the durham area alot, ive got a boat. always need an extra person to help out, b/c its hard to deal with a 20-30 pound cat when you have two anchor lines out, and 2 other rods, and youre trying to net the fish and you drop the light and....well, you get the idea. send me a message

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bill Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

6. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Welcome to the BOC , this is a wonderfull bunch on here as you will find out . I'd offer for you to go out with me sometime but your about two and a half hours away . Let me know if you head to the Leland area and your more than welcome to go out with me . Good luck :big_smile:

7. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    Welcome to the BOC bro!

8. Russsr

Russsr New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Yep, I am looking for one, Russ
    Russsr

9. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    welcome to the boc...........good luck with the partner............if you ever come down this way look us up!

10. Apexi

Apexi New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Man I think we are all looking for fishing buddies. I'm looking for people too to fish with. I guess I'm on the same boat as you.....but I dont have a boat...lol :smile2:. (just a little joke there)

I'm in Charlotte, close to UNCC. Or else I would come hang out with you.