Fishing partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by catman4926, May 19, 2008.

1. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO FISH WITH IN SO. ALABAMA I FISH THE MOBILE,TENSAW , ALABAMA, AND TOMBIGBEE RIVERS I FISH 3 TO 5 DAYS A WEEK AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PARTNER

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    harold,

me and you must be opposite's. here lately ive got so many "fishin' partners" i dont have time to take them all. but, i cant seem to put any of them on good fish. i have cought a couple eaters around boatyard, and in the delta, but not good size or numbers. you having any luck over there on the mobile side?

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    BAITCHUNCKER,

I HAVE A 16.4 lb. BLUE IN THE LIVEWELL NOW, COUGHT HIM YESTERDAY ON CUT MULLET

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    BAITCHUNCKER,

HAVE YOU TRIED THE ROCKS, THEY WERE THERE 2 WEEKS AGO, COUGHT SOME NICE ONES ON CRAWFISH, AND EVEN CAUGHT A 4lb BASS ALSO I SEE A LOT OF HOOP NETS IN THE RIVER NOW

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    no havent been hitting the rocks lately. i have been fishing a good bit around "mcreynolds lake" and mifflin. there are a few deep holes over there that usually produce. where do you get your crawfish for bait? do you catch your own?

6. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    WE CATACH THE IN A SLOU BY THE CAMP AND WHERE FLOODED NOW , I THINK IT ABOUT 10.3 FT WRIGHT NOW