Fishing partner?

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by smokey, Aug 6, 2006.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey,smokey here. I was on the old board but havent posted here much. Anyway Im looking for a partner in the mid state.I fish from Clifton down to Mousetail landing.I can go on 24hr, notice. I have a boat or will ride. have a truck or will ride.I live in Hohenwald. if anyone wants to fish, message me, and I will give you my phone number. thankx smokey

2. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    smokey,

never heard of any of those places. how far from nashville is howenwald? i, we, fish the cumberland river mostly. few trips to lake barkley. we are planning a trip here tomorrow night, if interested PM me and I can give you the directions and details.

3. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    my grandfather lives in hohenwald. he is a preacher there and he was the comissioner of the town. you might even know him, being such a small town. he loves to fish and is always telling stories of some monster fish out there. i think he fishes the little buffalo alot though. i'll pass on the word.

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The buffalo is with in walking distance from my place. and I go down there to kill time. Im right at the start of river so I cant even get a boat in, but I have fished it with some success. thankx smokey

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Glad to see your still around..
    Have you been catching any fish around Clifton? The fish have left us toward Pickwick.
    I have been thinking about heading down toward Clifton or Perryville to fish.
    Also where is your profile pic with the snake?
    Pete