Fishing partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by shortbus, May 4, 2006.

1. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    I do alot of fishing during the summer. I hate going by myself. My budy that goes with me can only go about one time every other week. I go about every other day. Anyone wanna meet up somewhere and do some fishing in northern indiana?

2. flathead20000

flathead20000 New Member

State:
    Indiana, Delphi
    Where are you located in northern Indiana first off. There are all knids of people wanting to go fishing, but it needs to be fairly convenient for most!

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I am always welcome to fish with somebody new, we can even take my boat. I live in southeastern indiana and fish the Ohio. Come on down! :big_smile:

4. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Im game to, i live in ohio but i come down to tanners creek and fish the Ohio river regulary, i also have a boat to take out

5. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    I'm up around kokomo north of indy. I fish the wabash river and a few others. If I ever get down south I'll look you up.

6. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    JW I live in Indy but fish all over ,I have a boat and have fished missinawa(sp) before . PM me and we will sat a time and place. Lenny

7. catfishernick33

catfishernick33 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live in Elwood which isn't too far from kokomo. Just PM me sometime and we could set a time and place.

8. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i'am in alexandria, give in a pm sometime and will jerk some jaws.

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    I'm in Logansport and fish the Wabash quite often. I try to fish almost every day.

10. chuck luck

chuck luck Member

State:
    indiana
    I'm in Alexandria, I'm looking for guys to fish with too. Lost my fishing buddy this last year. I usually only fish on the weekends. Only fish for flatheads. I've been a member of BOC since 3-2002 but just re-registered. Haven't posted much in a few years. If any of you guys want to get together and catch some flats let me know. I work in Indy so will fish down there or anywhere north of there...Mississinewa, Wabash, White River...etc. BTW don't have a boat yet, maybe next year.