Fishing Partner

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by luckey wade, Feb 8, 2009.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    My Buddies an I were coming to chester to fish the James river for some blue cats on the 24to the 27th of this month.I ended up with out a Partner.Now Im stuck.Is there any one that could take me out.During that time. Will cover the Expense .
    Luckey Wade

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Randy, I am going to be out of town that week or I would be more than happy to show you around. I don't know much about downstream from Hopewell but know for a fact , there are plenty of fishes between Dutch Gap and Hopewell. I hope someone can show you around. It's a mighty nice river to fish. Good luck and welcome to Virginia.

3. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thank You Brother,An Thanks for the welcome. Maybe next year we can get togeather.

4. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Back to the top.Thanks Luckey Wade

5. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Might be tough since those dates are during the week. If it was during the weekend, it'd be alot easier.

I'd love to take an Ohio guy out....you guys are like lucky horseshoes on the James. Seems every time a group from Ohio comes down, they land a pig...I'm talking 70#+.

Good luck.

6. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yes I can see where the middle of the week thing dont work.But the wifes have a tight leash on us.Thanks any ways.
    It does seem that the Ohio guys have been getting luckey down that way.Nice fish in the Pictures.

7. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    Check w/ some of the local guides, With slow economy you might get a little break.
    Capt. Mike Ostrander of James River Fishing School is a great guy. I would maybe give him a call. He's the only guide I know personally but I'm sure some guys on the site can give you some other suggestions or guides.

I'd love to help you out but putting fish in my boat lately has been tough. Best of luck to you.

8. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks,Well the plan was to take a guide.But I had 2 friends back out.I do have a chance to be the 3rd guy in my friends boat.An i have my own boat.Was thinking I* might be able to catch up with one of my BOC brothers.To do alittle fishing while I was down that way.A gudie would be cool.If i could fine one for maybe 100$.
    But fishing with a BOC member would be worth a nice tip.Even if we had a hard time catching fish.Thanks for the captains name.
    Luckey Wade

9. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well Ive found a partner.One of my Buddies plans to go with me now.
    So were 10 days away an Ive got my bags an gear Ready,Now time to build a plan of attack!Thanks for the Post Brothers an the Pms.Maybe we can run into each other while were that way.

10. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    Good luck and post some pics when you return.

Tight lines.

11. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks,I talked to afew of the guys last night.An we are all pretty excited.An I will post when we get back.

12. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good Luck on your trip Randy! Hope you get into so real good fish!

13. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks Kip,Id be Happy with a safe trip for all.An alittle vaction.Before mowing starts again.This will be my 3rd time leaving the state.An also a 50# blue would be cool.Ive got your # Kip.So if I need help reeling in the big Pig. I will give you a call.:smile2::cool2: