fishing partner needed

Discussion in 'ALABAMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by dinger66, Sep 11, 2008.

1. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i have just moved to killen alabama about two months ago . i have found a tourny partner but i need someone to fish with i dont go fishing enough and hate to fish alone . whimpy huh just the thing safty . and want to make some new friends

2. fastfrank

fastfrank New Member

State:
    Elgin, Alabama
    I live at the Elgin Crossroads, about 6 miles east of you. Be glad to share what little I know. Take care, good luck. Frank N.

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    hey frank i still have your number

4. Blue Hawg

Blue Hawg New Member

State:
    Decatur, Alabama
    hey guys.....Frank and Dinger would make a good team to learn Wilson. That lake sure has lots of water.....and STRUCTURE.

Wilson gets me cranky. I have tried to catch cats on that lake but can't seem to find and understand the fish.

I have studied the lake significantly. I've spent many hours looking at my sounder and maps. Apparently, I'm not yet on track.

You guys need to find those blue hawgs and tell me how you do it.

steve

5. mofishin

mofishin New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Dinger,
    I usually fish the Decatur area on wheeler. I would be glad to hook up some time.
    I am always looking to learn more on Wheeler and Wilson.

6. fugeman

fugeman New Member

State:
    ALABAMA
    Looks like we got a few guys from around North Bama. I fish Wheeler and Wilson. Mainly on Wheeler at Limestone Creek and Spring, First,and Second creeks. On Wilson it's hard to beat Gargis Hollow. Heard that there were some guys from Louisiana on Wilson all year long running trot lines and filling a few boats up everyday.:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: Heard that they were shipping them back to louisiana and selling them.