Fishing partner needed around Waco

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by GMC FishHauler, Nov 18, 2007.

1. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    I need to find someone as addicted to catfishing as i am that wants to fish. I have boat and experience. I know lake waco, limestone, and little of TPL. If anyone wants to go fishing let me know. All i ask is to split gas and not to complain all day. If things go right, could partner up for the Centex catfish tourneys.

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    GMC FishHauler:

My Mother and Stepdad live in Waco, the next time I am down we will hook up and do some fishing I have two brothers in DFW area also. I should be down sometime this spring for about a week. We can get the Pontoon out and do some catting on the lakes around there.

3. GMC FishHauler

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    very cool, but i have bass boat and big center console to fish from.
    I am trading in the current fishing partner for a new one, he complained that i asked for gas money after we went fishing and said he doesnt have to pay. lol, i just laughed and said sure. i know when i fished on the local bass tourneys with another guy, i hauled his boat with my truck and we split boat gas. I figured that was fair, the guy i have been fishing with this last year loves to fish, hates to buy gas. He doesnt have a truck and when fish outta town just rides, fishes, and will not pitch in. I treat all guests as such, but after the first ride the guest thing wears out and now ur "fishin buddies" and then the gas gets split.

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    James I have ran into that once in a while too, I can tell you when I get my ticket for coming down I will look you up, I got a couple of things to do in Dallas area maybe in Jan or Feb too, so I might be down sooner then I planned on it, if I do I will be driving down and I will have to come to my mothers for a few days I will get in touch with you then.. Keep the fishing going I will see ya soon.

5. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'll GO!!! I'll even chip in for gas.:wink:

6. GMC FishHauler

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    young fisher, if u are ever this way, u fish for free as many times as u wanna go. teaching the next generation is much more important than gas money. The man i am referring to makes 5 times the money that i make, is 40 yrs old, lives by himself with no bills but rent and cable. He is abusing our friendship.

7. barrelbritches

barrelbritches New Member

State:
    Texas
    I live in corsicana and go to waco to the va quite often . Married ,retaired, and love to fish . If you are interested drop me a line .

8. GMC FishHauler

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    heck yeah, we'll go sometime soon.
    I like to fish limestone and that is not too terribly far from corisicana.
    Be sure to drop me a line anytime that u wanna go, i try to fish every weekend if i can.

9. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    alrite well you can call me and talk to my dad sometime and get arrangments.