Fishing, Partner, Friend

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Prospector, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Prospector

Prospector New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hello Folks;
    I am new here and I desperately need some advice. I need a fishing partner, teacher, friend... in N.W. Arkansas, Springdale, Fayetteville area. Someone to help me put meat on the table.

THANKS
    Glen

2. Prospector

Prospector New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I got this in the wrong place, and it sounds like I'm asking for a "life" partner and I'm NOT!! Fishing partner, so please excuse my ignorance for doing this ALL wrong!!

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Welcome to the BOC! there are alot of people here in Arkansas, I'm sure you'll find somebody.

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Welcome to the BOC there are a lot of members near you!

5. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Welcome to the BOC the best catfishin/fishin site on the net, I am from North East Arkansas but that does not help you much I think Mac is from over that way. Again welcome, I am sure someone will hook up ith you.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC,I'm sure your gonnna love it here. Lots of good people on here. can't help you out on the fishin partner thing ,go to your home state forum and check it out .You just might have some luck there. My wife's aunt and uncle live in Springdale but they don't fish.

7. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Glen, Welcome to the BOC, I live near ya, and several more do too. As for needin a teacher, This place is the best teacher there is.......Check out the library. Then get out there and put it to use. If you dont understand something, get on here and ask, we wont laugh at ya I promise.
    Where do you live, what waters are you trying? what are you using? What is it you want, eaters or trophies? there are techniques for both and you can find it all right here. Spend several days reading. PM me anytime. Mac

8. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Glen!!

9. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC Glen. I am sure you will find the answers to your questions here.

10. Catman 1964

Catman 1964 New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Glen welcome to the BOC you will love it here.

11. Slammer

Slammer New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome Glen, I'm pretty new to this sight myself. I've found nothing but good people and lots of information. Make use of the library and watch the threads for information. Mel

12. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    welcome to boc ..... you just keep posting in the arkensas form and you'll get all kind of people to fish with. and go to the library you can learn so much from there.

13. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome to the BOC!

14. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Welcome to the BOC, Glen. You will find tons of really helpful advice here. And if there's something that you can't find, please don't be afraid to ask.

15. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Welcome to the BOC, Glen.

16. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC Glen, Id go fishing with ya but its a bit of a trip. I am sure you will find someone to fish with. Plenty of good info in the library, and plenty of friends to help.:0a25: