FISHING PARTNER ANYONE?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Triple-L, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Triple-L

Triple-L New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hello guys........I have been fishing from the bank for years and finally talked the wife into a fishing boat! lol

I am interested in learning to fish for big blues on the James. I currently have not purchased any tackle, rods, etc........
    (it will probably be months before I am able to have my boat ready)

I grew up on the James in the Natural Bridge area and have caught some nice Flatheads on that stretch of river... (NB to Buchanan) But never fished the coastal area........

Before taking my boat out on the mighty James I was looking for someone interested in a temporary fishing partner. Someone who can kind of teach me the ropes, not so much about fishing, But the river itself. I have looked at several guide websites but just thought if any of you that live in the Winchester or surrounding area and wouldn't mind having a net guy tag along, I'm your MAN! I would be more than happy to chip in for gas, bait, etc..............

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Feel free to send me a message in Jan. after hunting seasons are over. I fish every week through Spring and will be happy to show you the little I know.

3. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    Welcome to the BOC Larry, great site with great people. Lots of information on just about anything here.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome aboard to the BOC.