Fishing outing tonight, Ohio River

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Boss Hogg, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Bigcat72, Riverking and I are all heading down to the Ohio River tonight. The River is at its highest point today so were gonna see how we do. I will report back tommorow morning if any Hoggs were caught. Im Boss Hogg, so im sure there are gonna be a few hauled in. Wish us luck brothers!

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Mark......just wanted to wish you, Matt, and Don lots of luck tonight. Wish I was going too. Catch some for me!:cool2:

3. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Good luck guys, got a felling they will be bitin with this rain coming in

4. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    good luck on the river and watch out for the current

5. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good luck guys, I hope you have better luck down there than I have the last few outings. Be sure to let us know how you did!!!

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well, how did it go??? Any luck?

7. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    We slayed em fellas. My bro matt (riverking) caught a 60lb flathead that was 70inches. This fish was a hass. We caught 8 fish total, 4 flatheads and 4 channel cats. Fishing was good fellas. He caught the 60lb shovel on a live bluegill. Im about to post the pics for him in a minute!

8. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    boys, i did catch a 60 pounder flat last night, however it was not 70 inches, it was more like 55 inches..It took every bit or my tape measure on my scale to measure him, and i couldnt see what it said very well in the dark, so i looked this morning, my tape is 55 inches long, and it took all of it, but we did have a good night and that 60 lber is definantly my PB....Pics will be coming soon

9. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    nice catch there riverking i can see i need to get down there on the big river soon

10. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Way to go guys. If gas weren't so high, I'd have to leave my White River perch to do some REAL Ohio River cattin'.

11. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Alright, that's good news to hear the flatheads seem to be biting again. Congrats on the mess of fish you caught.