Fishing on TV

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by FishMan, Oct 10, 2006.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I read a post about someone being on TV, I thought it was Tony but I can't find the post. If I remember right it is on today.

A little help please, does anyone know of what I speak ?

2. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Fishman you're correct!! I don't know why but it's been removed twice and I haven't been told why! Here is the info!

Eastern Standard Time
    Tue Oct. 10, 2006 6:30 AM MS Alligator Hunt
    Fri Oct. 13, 2006 9:30 PM MS Alligator Hunt
    Sun Oct. 15, 2006 1:30 AM MS Alligator Hunt

It'll be on the Outdoor Channel.

Here is the link with the info:
    http://www.theoutdoorchannel.com/showinfo.cfm?site=1&ShowID=85

I posted it under the members in the news section but it disappeared twice and no one knew why. The first time they thought I deleted it on accident so I reposted it. About 3 days later it was gone again! Don't know why but there is the info!

MAKE SURE TO ADJUST TO YOUR TIME ZONE!!! I've been telling everyone around here these times and I was wrong because we're in central standard time!! :embarassed::embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

I'd love you're feedback and I really hope everyone enjoys the gator fishing/hunting show!!!!
    :cool2::cool2:

3. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Don't forget to tune in FRIDAY NIGHT!!! I'll be out of pocket until Sunday Night so I want be able to remind y'all again! Let me know if you like it!

4. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    Good job Tony! I watched the show! looks like yall had agood time.

5. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Hye Tony. I don't have the Outdoor Channel. But give me the details. what were ya fishing for? do any good? who went with ya. that is awesome, something to be really proud of!!! would love to hear more

6. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    The link may have been removed because someone thought it was free advertising.

7. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    heavyduty, THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!! I hope it was professional looking (I'm talk'n about all us rednecks! LOL) !

SkiMax, it was a 30 minute show on a Gator Hunt we had here in MS! We included the Mississippi Department of Fisheries and Parks and several of their agents. This was only the second season for gator hunts in MS. We caught a gator in the area I jug mostly. We ended up taking a 9 foot 4 gator because she was blind!! IT WAS ONLY THE SECOND FEMALE GATOR RECORDED TO BE OVER 9 FOOT IN MISSISSIPPI!! A agent trapper was with us and has caught around 1000 gators and only had caught one other that was a female over 9! We really took a conservative approach to it and the MDWFP was very very pleased with it! Hate some missed it!:cool2::cool2:

8. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Dang hate I missed it too. Congrats.