fishing next weekend?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by catfishangler, Sep 6, 2008.

1. catfishangler

catfishangler New Member

State:
    virginia
    hey anyone fishing this weekend or next trying to find some one that is trying to spend a night on the river and do some serious catfishing. well i got a boat and would love to go out on it but it is taking me a little longer due to lack of information on how to put the motor in.Well let me know if anyone wants to go or what.

2. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    I might be up for it, I have plans for Friday if I don't get stood up. I'm getting ready to head downtown to see how the river looks after all this rain. I may hit deep bottom and try the 4 mile creek....not sure yet.
    later

3. catfishangler

catfishangler New Member

State:
    virginia
    just let me know if you want to go i prolly will go next weekend and hit ducthgap friday or sat night havn't decided yet but i'll let you know

4. clatorlakecat

clatorlakecat New Member

State:
    va
    hey were u from in va? iam near clator lake thats were i fish at going this evening if ur local and waant to hook up give me a yell back soon be for 6pm check out some of my cats i caught biggest so far is a 18lbs caught it 11 am yeah..... first time i had caught one in the day time!!!in isic walton or u can call it clapborn hallor good luck

5. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    tim
    how did you do the other night? i haven't been able to get out much the past 2 weeks. the only time i got to claytor was about 330 am sat morn. caught a few small flatties and a few bass after daylight. i may try to go wed or thurs night this week. probably not all night, but if there hitting good that may change. i'll put in at public ramp at state park if you want to go. also a few stripers were on top early.
    chip