Fishing Luck? - I'm not the one with it...

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by kryton, Jul 17, 2006.

1. kryton

kryton New Member

State:
    ohio
    i need to find some luck my old lady ! is kickin my butt :eek:oooh: she caught more fish than me !!

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Welcome Jay to the B.O.C.Your Luck has just changed When You Joined the Brotherhood. Now as far as the wife catching more fish well that happens to alot of us married guys we don't like to admit it but it's a fact. just be content that you have some fish to clean. Besides It GOOD for the Wifes EGO And if you PRAISE her on her fish catching ability then she lets you have more money to spend on more fishing Gear If you get my drift, So it aint all bad. And sooner or later you might get the chance to go fishing with H20 Mellon and Flathunter and they will show you how to catch some TURTLES and the proper way to throw castnets and such. And if you get in good with H20 Mellon He might give you some free tickets to them pay lakes where they catch all them TURTLES. So you see your luck has Changed Trust me! So keep on Posting and let us Know how things are going and how many Big fish the Wifes been catching. Keep your lines tight. J.D.Straka A.K.A.Bigcatman0816. :big_smile:

3. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Just wait and be patient, thats what I did and I just caught my new personal best fishing for eater channels I caught a 40 lb blue.

Aaron

TA2D

4. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    First of all welcome to the BOC! Glad to have you here! Secondly, if you figure out something that changes your luck let me and some fellow members know what it is. Having a rough year so far with catching any cats.