Fishing line question

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by catstalker459, May 22, 2007.

1. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    guys i am seeing alot of ppl using a green line on there reels in the BOC videos what is the brand name and how well does it work. I am a firm believer of Trilene but also use spiderwire as well. let me in on this line its looks from the videos it is holding up well

thanks
    kev

2. dano40

dano40 New Member

State:
    Spirit lake, Iowa
    It is Berkley Big Game Hi Vis.

3. Rhinospawn

Rhinospawn New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    I have berkley triline big game green on mine. says fish can't see it . I don't know.. it's tough..

4. Pylodictis Olivaris

Pylodictis Olivaris New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Berkley Big Game Hi-Vis or Solar Green. Great stuff and very easy to see your line. I love it plus it is affordable compared to some of this other new junk they are coming out with.....seriously who wants to pay $25 to $30 for a spool of 300 yds of titanium-crystal-floroclora carbon doo hickey braided- super mono tensil-super dooper strength marketing gimmick crap when you can get a spool of Big Game for 7 bucks and get the job done everytime. I'm sure there are other affordable lines that will work but I think you get my point!

In my opinion....if you see it being used on In-Fisherman and if you see it being used on the B.O.C. videos there is a probably a good reason why.

5. RegulatorX

RegulatorX New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just switched to Berkley Big game low vis green. Going out to try it later today we'll see how it goes.

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I use the berkley big game on my bass fishing rods also and it works great for both bass and catfish.