Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who hold a Kentucky license to day the last day on the 2007. Its time to pay the man again to fish.:wink:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Thanks! I'll be getting mine in the next day or two. Its a lot better since my license is only $5...I get the disabled license, saves me money!:wink::big_smile:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I read your post earlier and headed for sportsman's corner. I bought me a new license and now I'm legal for another year. Might just go fishing tomorrow since the weather is supposed to be in the 50's and sunny.

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
What are you guys hollaring about?? It cost me 50 dollars for your nonresident yearly license. lol

:angry::confused2::angry::sad2:

·
Registered
356 Posts
We pay more each year and the liscense gets cheaper looking!!:embarassed:

·
Registered
356 Posts
But all in all, where else can you have sooo much fun for 1 year than fishing.!!!!:roll_eyes:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I got mine. My son and daughter-in-law bought them for me for my birthday.
They good kids :big_smile:

·
Registered
606 Posts
I buy the sportsman's license each year saves me alot of money but with trapping to I have to sell out 120.oo, but I'm good with deer, turkey, trout, birds and fishing. although I do not bird hut but its still cheeper than buying each by their self.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.