fishing license prices

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catoon, Mar 29, 2009.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    how much are fishing license in your state .here in tn a annual hunting and fishing license are 28 dollars

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Not sure how much they are here. I pay $5 for my hunting/fishing combo license since I'm disabled. Saves a bit of money since I don't have to pay extra for a trout stamp or deer tags...:roll_eyes::smile2:

3. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    In PA, with a trout stamp they are about $35.

4. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Arkansas Resident yearly fishing license is $10.50. I also own a yearly non-resident Oklahoma fishing license. It is $42.........$37 for the license and $5.00 for what they call fishing/hunting legacy permit.
    The Arkansas license is now valid 1 year from the day you buy it, but Oklahoma is valid from Jan 1-Dec 31. Personally, I like the year from the day you buy it.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    The Mo. is now $19 for the combo.

6. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Here a fishing lisence is $13.50 and trout stamp $6.50 .

If you are disabled as I am then your disabled i.d. is good as a fishing lisence for 10 years you only have to purchase the trout stamp if you trout fish .

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Here in California it is:
    $41.20 Year lic
    $12.85 for 2 pole stamp
    $6.30 for the Delta Stamp

Total of $60.35:crazy:

8. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    Georgia was 9 dollars and some change........they changed it all to where you have to go online now........i think it cost a few more dollars too........also you can fish up to 50 hooks for catfish without a commercial liscense, catfish are reconized as a "rough fish" in Georgia.......what ever n the heck that means?

9. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    I just bought mine here in Indiana, and it was $17.00. I used to live in California and it was outrageous, and for what? fish management, I called it a cormorant bird feeding program, they would stock the public lakes with trout and catfish, and as soon as they did, you would see 150-200 birds on a feeding frenzy, way to manage the fisheries California!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::0a7::0a7:

10. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    And in CA the ocean license is an additional amount, I don't remember, but its 10-13 bucks more, in MN my non-res license was aobut 43 bucks, cheaper than the CA license. I catch more and better fish in MN too. Also in CA it cost money to go to a lake to fish, and cost money to get on a boat to go in the ocean.

11. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    20 bucks here just for the fishing lic

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Got my license last week. It came to $28 with a Colorado river stamp. I didnt get the two pole stamp this time because I am usually out with my kids and my buddy Chris. It would have been another $3 or so...

13. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Its 19.00 Bucks in Ohio for a fishing license and i was complaining about that until i heard how much licenses are costing elsewhere.....

14. HOPPY4

HOPPY4 New Member

State:
    Waldorf MD
    As I live in Maryland, I am fishing in 3 seperate areas and pay accordingly!

MD Fees: $20.00 Non-Tidal and $15.00 Tidal = $35.00 per year!
    VA Fees: $30.00 per year!
    DC Fees: $13.00 per year!
    TOTAL: $78.00 per year!

It is quite a bit of money to Enjoy my sport, but I do it every year without a second thought. While I was in Germany, I was paying much more to fish and I didn't complain as it was the cost to have my Enjoyment!

Kitzingen Fees: EURO 180 per year!
    Haasfurt Fees: EURO 160 per year!
    TOTAL: EURO 240 or $461.54 at todays exchange rate!

When I would go to anywhere else, I would pay for a day or week license for that location as well. Not Cheep by anymeans, but to be caught without was worse! The possibility of loosing all of your geer along with a very stiff fine was not worth it. Not to mention some of the laws that were strange form our point of view to say the least! It is our SPORT and this one does cost!

HOPPY4

15. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    In ohio it's 19 bucks for a fishing license.

I would gladly pay double that if the money was used to hire more wildlife officers to help catch the poachers on our rivers.

16. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    I was stationed in Heidelberg and it was very expensive to fish for dinky stock trout in the pay ponds. When you add to the fact that you HAD to keep every fish you caught it just wasnt worth it.

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    17.50 ........but giong up here in Iowa come JULY!

18. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    out of state Missouri 42.00

19. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Alabama hunting $24.00 freshwater fishing 12.00.

20. mrmarkedwards

mrmarkedwards Active Member

State:
    Delaware
    delaware its 8.50 a year and a trout stamp cost 5 dollars. add a dollar if you get them online.