Fishing last night

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Rohaus, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Went jugging with a friend of mine last night and we brought home 9 blues in the 4-6 lb range. Looks like the bite may be picking up as these are the first fish we have caught in a month or so. The water is definitely cooler although my friends depth finder did not show the actual temp it sure felt cooler than it has been. All in all a pretty good night.

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Steve sounds like you an your buddy had a good night ,good friends an caught some fish ,what more can you ask for ?:wink::cool2:

3. RIVERMAN

RIVERMAN Member

State:
    ARKANSAS
    Glad to hear the bite is picking up,went last week on Bull shoals and it was kinda slow,time to catch some bait and head out.Steve

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    A very good night fishing Steve congrats!

5. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    way to go steve----i can smell em frying

6. big pappa

big pappa New Member

State:
    perry, Ark
    when are we eating,,,, and we have plenty of flow in the river now!!!!!! but i broke my truck last night coming home from a football game and now i am a foot till i get it fixed,,, but my boat works,, guess i could push it to the river and not worry about the truck!!!! glad you dun good!!!

7. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Congrats on the catch. The rain here has been really bad this week.........But the tourny did pretty good if ya ask me for the amount of water that poured down.

8. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    We went back out this last Fri and caught 11. The river was muddy and flowing pretty good so considered ourselves lucky.

9. jde512

jde512 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Good job! We didn't make it to the river this weekend. Hopefully this rain will come to an end and things can settle down a bit.

10. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Congrats on the nice fish.I fished LD #5 all weekend and only cought 5.
    3 keepers,I have been wondering whats up with the cats and a freind called last night and said they been catching real good ones at night so we are plaining a night fish next Sat.:wink: