Fishing L&D's and locations?

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA RIVERS TALK' started by Quackshutr, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Quackshutr

Quackshutr New Member

State:
    Oklahoma, Collinsville
    Ok, I hear a lot about some of the L&D's............where are they exactly or how can I find information about them?

Thanks

Q

2. bulethed

bulethed New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Hi, i live in pryor, and the l&ds i hit are 15,16,17. at wagoner, webbers falls and sallisaw if you want to pm me you # i'll call ya and give more info.

bill.

3. fishinphenom

fishinphenom New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    here is some general information about the main purpose of the L&D's.. they all lead to the port of catoosa in tulsa..

click this link http://www.tulsaport.com/navigation_system_map.html
    and drag your mouse over the bullet points on the map and it will show the name and number of each L&D..

I dont have too much fishing information on them bc I've only fished L&D 16 a few times..

Hope this helps
    Ken

4. Quackshutr

Quackshutr New Member

State:
    Oklahoma, Collinsville
    What about a ramp near Spunky Creek on the Verdigris or an access somewhere around the mouth of Bird Creek?

Thanks
    Q

5. riverratokie

riverratokie New Member

State:
    Collinsville Oklahoma
    There is a ramp at rogers point just north of catossa on 66. Bird creek comes in just a lil up river from there.

6. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Unless it's flood conditions I think you can only get about 1/2 mile into Bird Creek. It can be a decent spot in the spring for sandies along with going upsteam to the riffles above the port.